Thursday, March 4, 2010

Completed a big commission last night! (See the next entry!) My second since the move. Setting up internet access has turned out to be the real problem. I thought that would be the easy part! Getting used to a new desk is slowing me down, too. No desk, actually. Kitchen table.

Had to buy a used monitor. It's a lot smaller than the old one, but it's excellent. A friend of mine near here said he'd let me use his monitor until I found what I needed, but I get here and he's got no power cord! So I had to buy a monitor.

My new landlady's cat felt it necessary to leave a "gift" on my doorstep my first morning here. Many of you will know what that means.

Okay, later!
***

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your move was so rough. I know what a pain internet access problems can be.

    ReplyDelete