Sunday, March 3, 2013

No sooner did I sing the praises of SynchTube, than it suddenly went offline. The strength of SynchTube is the free-and-clear chatbox where viewers can talk to me. THAT ONE THING is the key to selling live drawings online. Can't do it otherwise. The so-called free streaming services like Justin.TV and Ustream require viewers to create an account in order to chat, AND VIEWERS WILL NOT DO IT. In the case of Justin.TV, the one customer who braved the system to get through to me told me the process was so difficult he almost didn't figure it out. This makes Justin.TV completely unacceptable. I don't mind paying a reasonable fee for a useful service, but if you're actively driving customers away, you're off my list.

I WILL figure this out. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment