Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This is NOT what I need

I have still not found any safe method for streaming live art. I've contacted one provider after another, and all I've found are incompetent salespeople who don't know what they're talking about and can't back up what little they claim.

This weekend, I approached flvhosting.com. They charge much more than I have ever considered paying, but salesman Mike McGuinness seemed to know what he was talking about. He assured me he had tested their servers with the software I use, but he categorically refused to show me. I would have to pay first. Having been disappointed and/or ripped off before, I insisted on a demonstration.

Here's Mike's final word:

"... it sounds like you wouldn't be a happy client from the get go, and we don't have unhappy clients."

What an arrogant, condescending ass.

And here's what Mike's boss had to add:

"Mike
You explained it perfectly.
Regards
Paul Vizard
CEO"

***

No comments:

Post a Comment