Friday, October 14, 2005

The first month is now over! With today's installment, the first four weeks of ULTRA FEM are now past, and ULTRA FEM herself has finally made her grand entrance!

I always have to remind myself that, while I'm slogging away here at my desk, weeks ahead of everybody else, I'm seeing things and talking about things the nobody else will see for weeks! ULTRA FEM has only just TODAY made her first appearance in the released pages of the series, while Ive been past that for what seems like ages!

More importantly, the first batch of one-month subscriptions have expired. I actually got one renewal, but there are others whom I have not heard from yet. I'm SO grateful that they all felt strongly enough about my work to pay before it even got started!

Thanks, guys! REALLY! I hope you'll all come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment