Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Ultra Fem Five are getting a complete redesign!
Here are my first new attempts:

Night Mistress was always the most difficult for me. I never really had a handle on her. This new sketch is much better than anything I've done before, but she still needs work. This one looks too much like Dan Brereton did it. As much as love his work, that's not what I want.

The Scratch is one of my favorite creations. She badly needed more clarity, though. This new sketch gives her more of the animal savagery she needs, but I went WAY overboard! She's not a werewolf!

Under Girl was another of my faves, and of my readers, but she needed more personality. This sketch is definitely going in the right direction, but it's a little too "hentai." Dial it back a bit, and she'll be just right.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the swing at redesigning these characters you've done. I'd definitely agree with your feeling on Undergirl though. Dial it back a little... I liked how she was before, but also like the tweaks you've given her. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete