Sunday, August 16, 2009

My FetishCon Report - -

This is the fourth year I've been to FetishCon, but it's the first time I've had a booth and the first time I've ever displayed my art. I should have done it YEARS ago! I made more money than I did at MetroCon last month, but only $100 total. (I can't complain, though because I got the booth for free. One of the special guests didn't show up!) I think, though, I'll make more money from the contacts I made. Got LOTS of attention, and gave out LOTS of cards!

I had to borrow cameras when I could, and I was always in a rush, so I missed almost EVERYTHING, but here's a few things... like my HUGE Ultra Fem banner!
It was at least 8 feet tall! Maybe 10!
And here's my Night Mistress banner!
You can see my computer monitor on the right, running a slide show of my art. People really like that!

Bernie the Bondage Bunny, a regular at FetishCon, came by and posed with Night Mistress.
I was also visited by a new friend of mine named Sarai Casey. She's a hot new fetish model I met earlier this year.The picture doesn't do her justice!

NONE of these pictures do these women justice! All of them are so much more beautiful in person than on-screen, take my word for it!

I made another new friend this weekend. She was working at the booth next to mine, and boy, I couldn't help but notice her! I had her come over and pose with Ultra!Her name is Mariah Milano, and we talked about having her do some life-modelling for my art. She's got all the attributes I like best for my characters: hourglass figure, bouncy apple bottom, round legs, luscious lips, and GREAT BIG BOOBS! And she loves comics! (Most models seem to!) Anyway, I thought she was maybe a local dancer or something. It wasn't till I got home and googled her... well, YOU google her! :)

I met lots of models I hadn't met before, like Jacquelyn Velvets. She's been coming to the Con for years, but somehow I managed to miss her till now. She is STUNNINGLY gorgeous!
Even the photos on her own site don't live up to her reality. Wow! And you should've seen her when she put on the Supegirl costume!!! (Sorry, I got no pics!!!)

I had a similar experience with a model named Anna. (Just "Anna!") She's been at the Con many times, and I had no idea. What a beauty! How did I miss her??

I also met a precious little newbie from Dallas named Mallory Page! Only 4-foot-eleven! (Bite!)

Then of course there was my old friend Angela Ryan! Known her since the 2005 show. One of the world's most beautiful women! Period! Here she is with one of my popular Jessica drawings.Everybody loves Angela, but they can't get her to put on the superhero suits. They ask every year, but she won't do it. :(

There's models of ALL types at FetishCon (even types you wish you hadn't seen), and one of the more popular types is the "nerd girl." Here's a new model named Jaden.
She was just adorable! And so tiny! She was barely there! I thought she'd break in half if I stood too close to her!

Jaden was with a group out of Orlando called Cosplay Deviants. I can pretty much GUARANTEE you've seen their photos. Here's their most FAMOUS ONE. (LOL! See?)

Now here's something you'll really like!
It's a group of girls playing with an inflatable zebra! See the one down there on the right? She's blowing him up.
I heard they rode him till he popped.

That's it for now! A few more things later!

No comments:

Post a Comment