Friday, February 5, 2010

Getting plenty of commissions —
The new commissions have picked up a lot in February, and I'm glad to have them! January was SLOW, and it scared me!! But Feb has been awesome! I owe a great big THANK YOU to all of my customers!

Coming up...
I have an expensive move coming up at the end of this month. Sooner than I expected. I've been saving up for it since last fall, and thanks to my customers, I have what I need. It will be almost impossible, though, for me to do any drawing in the first half of March, so every little extra bit will help.

What YOU can do...
The most helpful thing that all of you can do is to buy a copy of the upcoming Ultra Fem #1! It's only $6.50! A lot less than a commission, so everybody can afford it! Not only will it help me finish the book, it'll help me get by during the times when I don't have my equipment.

Get yours now!
And post THIS LINK everywhere you can!
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1264367956

*Lisa
***

No comments:

Post a Comment