Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Traffic info —
  • The vast majority of my web traffic comes from random Google searches.
  • The next big referrer is Hentai-Foundry, which provides most of my business.
  • When I post art at NewGrounds, it temporarily becomes my best traffic, but it generates NO business.
  • FurAffinity sends very little traffic, but some of my regular customers came from there.
  • hArtists is an active and fun community, but it sends almost no traffic, and very little business, if any.
  • Twitter is basically useless. Fun, yes. Productive, no.
  • Oh, and I almost forgot DeviantArt, which should give you an idea how useful it is...
***

3 comments:

  1. To mix it up, you could post "hentai foundry exclusive" pic and just talk about them elsewhere, just to see what that does tot eh traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of your Power Girl gangbang pics on hArtists that led me to you. So that's one recurring customer you got from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DeviantArt doesn't really work for the adult genre. Except in the most softcore naked model kinda way.

    ReplyDelete