Saturday, June 29, 2013

Google is Nuts

Google has sent out a warning to all Blogspot users. They tell us that starting on June 30, they will crank up their jihad against adult content. Any blog that is "monetizing" adult content (whatever that means) is at risk of being deleted.

I have removed my links page and all links to my online store, but I don't think that will help. I think Google has a religiously-motivated hatred of adult content, and is using "monetizing" as an excuse to act on it.

I came to Blogspot in 2005 after being chased out of Yahoo Groups under identical circumstances. My blog was deleted by Google a year ago already, and I moved my store to Tumblr because of it.

And now, fucking Yahoo owns Tumblr. I, for one, do NOT believe Yahoo will leave Tumblr alone, but for now, Tumblr is where things are happening.

Google, you're chasing us away, and we won't be back. You are fools. You and the other internet giants think you can force the world to be one giant Sunday school, and you are wrong. Chik-Fil-A can't stop gay marriage, and YOU can't eradicate adulthood.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment