Friday, October 1, 2010

Internet Disruption --
Okay, here's how the next few days are gonna go. Before I came to Tampa a month ago, I made a deposit on a new apartment and moved my stuff in. (The owners were kind enough to offer to store my stuff until I got back. SO much nicer than the crazy former landlady!) So my stuff is already moved, I just need to unbox everything. (It's like an "instant move!" Awesome!) Then tomorrow, my internet is scheduled to be installed. I anticipate, however, it will probably be Monday or Tuesday. Whatever the case, internet access will be rough for a while. I may not be streaming live art for a few days, but I WILL be drawing, and I WILL email people's stuff to them! Stay tuned!

It's been a nice month's vacation in Tampa! I didn't do as much socializing as I'd hoped, but I DID gain 5 pounds! Yay! >:(

***

No comments:

Post a Comment