Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not much new to report. I will try to start addressing messages and orders tomorrow. I will also be presenting police with an inventory. Thanks to the internet and email records, I have photos and receipts.

Pretty much ALL of my DVDs are gone: Xanadu, Forbidden Planet, Metropolis, Sita Sings the Blues, my giant COMPLETE collection of bootleg MST3K, and just tons of other stuff. They took the DVD binders, but not the box sets, so I still have my Carl Sagan's Cosmos and original Land of the Lost. I've been watching my first season set of News Radio, which has been making me laugh. They didn't take my music CDs, either, so Pink Floyd is still with me.

And they didn't want any books. Charles Darwin and Herman Melville too highbrow for ya, fellas?

***

2 comments:

  1. They didn't take any books. Guess they some dumb thieves. Smart thieves read.

    At least you still have your music. I know I could not live without my music.

    Still can't understand why no one didn't call you. That's some punk s#!t, if you ask me.

    Hang in there, Lisa. GP

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand if any of your unfinished work starts showing up on the internet you can get the admins or whoever to track back the IP addresses and find your computer.

    ReplyDelete