Monday, November 30, 2009

Sponsor an Ultra Fem page! —

The weekly commissions I've been offering since October '09 have been very successful, and they continue to sell, for which I am very grateful to my customers! For the most part, I've been able to keep up the pace, producing complete commissions every day, PLUS working on the larger, more expensive commissions, AND trying to relaunch the as-yet-unseen Ultra Fem series.

I need to make more time for Ultra Fem, so I'm offering "Page Sponsorships" to be used in lieu of commission slots.


Here's the deal:
$40 will buy FULL-SIZE, customized Photoshop page art,
       PLUS a copy of the final flash-book comic,
       AND a dedication in the credits (if you want it)
(The page will be whichever I need to work on at the time, and may not contain any adult material. Pages cannot be reserved in advance.)
 CONTACT ME

The past few months of super-fast-paced art have been a serious learning experience! I've gotten much faster and more efficient, and I've developed a lot of helpful techniques. In recent weeks, people have become interested in the world of Ultra Fem, even though they haven't seen any of her stories! I'm even getting paid commissions featuring my characters!

So, THANK YOU for your support, and I hope you'll order a sponsorship or a commission!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment