Saturday, November 28, 2009

Night Mistress and The Scratch playtime —
I got this great commission request more than a week ago, the first time anyone has paid me to draw my own characters. It's supposed to be one of my inexpensive "quickies," but I couldn't stop adding to it. I really overdid it. It's supposed to be a "shower scene," but I had to stop or it would never be finished. So, you'll just have to imagine the water cascading over them. Or not. It works either way!



The original request was for Ultra Fem and Night Mistress, but I turned that down. NM and Ultra do NOT have that kind of relationship, and I reserve the right to explore that dynamic in the future of my series (if I can ever get it off the ground). NM and Scratch, on the other hand... well, this is just a Saturday night for them! But before you get the idea that NM is always the top in this relationship, keep in mind that Scratch is a dom, too...

This turned into a real learning experience for me. It made me draw these characters in ways I hadn't drawn them before, and I needed to do it. Night Mistress was surprisingly difficult in this piece, even though she's not doing much. She needed subtlety. I'm happy with the way she came out. So, THANK YOU to my new customer!

On a coincidental note, this week I got a commission request for Ultra Fem and The Pinnacle! I put it in the "long term" commission list, 'cause I know I'll want to linger over it!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment