Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Computer Fund —
 Feeling much better today. I'll definitely get online and draw tonight! Dentist made a quick patch on my broke tooth and charged almost nothing. I'm good for the time being, but there WILL be dental bills in the future. (Horrors!)

I didn't want to do this fund-raising thing again, but I don't see any way around it. Back in October, I thought I was doing well enough to move back to Tampa AND replace my stolen computer, but the move has cost a LOT more than I expected. I mean TONS MORE! So there hasn't been any computer money, and it's making me crazy! This laptop saved my life, as far as work goes. I mean, I wouldn't be able to work at all if I hadn't had the foresight to buy it as a travel backup. But it was never meant to be a daily work machine, and I'm feeling it.

I've opened this fund-raiser for $800 total, and it will run until the goal is reached. I'll add whatever I can save to it, and get the best computer I can at that time.

A "pre-thank" to all my fans and customers!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment