Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dumb Customers —
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't need difficult customers! Whether the difficulty arises from evil or stupidity makes no difference. I don't need them, and I won't tolerate them.

Get this. Tonight, my card is declined at the store, when I know I have enough. I get home to find a payment dispute in my inbox, from a customer who only just order a package TODAY. I log on, expecting to see that he's just an impatient dick, but instead... I can hardly believe this... he has no dispute at all! The message attached to the dispute said, "Hey, my email is down. I can't respond to your message."

WHAT! THE! FUCK!!!

What can I say about this?? It speaks for itself!

You're GONE, dude. You're getting your money back. I don't want your business.

My advice to EVERYONE: Difficult customers are NOT worth it. You should choose to go without FOOD rather than put up with crazy customers.

UPDATE (an hour-and-a-half later): Okay, this just went from a stupid idiot causing a minor problem to a TOTAL SHUT-DOWN of my business. Because of your stupidity, you fucking moron, ALL of my deposits will be held for 21 days unless or until my provider decides otherwise. And all for NO REASON.
FUCK. YOU.

***

5 comments:

  1. Oh man. I'm sorry you have to deal with such bullshit. =/

    I want to say that he'll uplift the dispute, but from the looks of it, that doesn't seem to be likely =/

    I wish you the best of luck dealing with the financial situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...and that makes me so sad. I was actually about to either grab one of your sets or hopefully put in a commission, too.

    Seen your art before but only just found the source! =D

    Can I still put in an order and it will just take longer? Or should I wait for word on when orders open back up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead and order whatever you want. It'll just take time for me to get my money. Meanwhile, I'll work out new payment methods.

    Glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pain. Folks who paid with Paypal can open a claim and escalate to a dispute in the same moment, not long after paying, without even an enforced waiting period to allow you to respond in case he had an actual concern, which he didn't.

    I've had this happen once on Ebay, a buyer could do all this before a seller even gets a chance to ship, with no requirements of exchanging contact necessary.

    Yeah I'd avoid further business with this guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that really is more...horrifying than it should be O.o

    To think one person's inability to do things properly has cost you so much for no reason.

    ReplyDelete