Monday, December 20, 2010

Solutions? —
I've solved my Photoshop problem by uninstalling it and getting the latest version. It looks like it's friendlier to tablet users (no pen pressure setup necessary), but the tool menus look different, and I'll have to waste a lot of time rebuilding all my shortcuts and add-ons. At least I can draw! I simply could NOT get anything done with my curves coming out as triangles! You can imagine, I'm sure.

And about money... I've noticed that all of my sales are marked "complete" and NOT "pending." I re-read the notice I received from my provider, and it says my money "may" be held "up to" 21 days. So... is my money being held at all?? I'll find out!

UPDATE (a couple of hours later): Turns out NONE of my money was being held. WTF?? Then why the threatening notice?? I don't get it! But I've got my money, and I now have alternate forms of payment, which I should have set up long ago.

UPDATE (next day): Don't laugh at me! When I log on to my account, there's a huge yellow banner that TELLS ME my income is being held. I had to figure out for myself that it's a LIE!

***

1 comment:

  1. lol you so crazy, but I guess thats why we love ya lol

    ReplyDelete