Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LOL! Just LOL! —
This is probably the strangest commission I've done! Very unnatural pose! Hacking those screen caps together for the background was a bizarre experience! But then, PORTAL is a bizarre world!


The customer's first request was for the Draenei to be doing herself doggie style. Not only could I not figure out how to draw that, I couldn't even IMAGINE it! The customer tried to sketch what he had in mind, but gave up! It would be like one of those impossible endless staircase drawings. (Go ahead! Try it yourself! There's a LOT of problems with the idea!)

The end result is quite funny and satisfying, I think! (Even though she appears to be floating! Not what I intended, but...)

***

1 comment:

  1. Your pic is awesome! Do I consider it masturbation or narcisism?

    http://slimythief.com/arquivos/portal.jpg

    I gave your problem a try. There is some time-travel logic to it. 1 person can't do 2 different things at same time. ^^

    the things ppl request...

    ReplyDelete